JOINT STATEMENT OF COMMUNIST AND WORKERS’ PARTIES
We, the communist and workers’ parties which sign this Joint Statement condemn the barbaric and criminal assault of the state of Israel against the Palestinian people.
We express our full solidarity with the people of Palestine and we call on the workers all over the world to mobilize in order to strengthen the wave of condemnation against Israel, in order for solidarity with the Palestinian people to be expressed in a practical way.
The USA also bears an enormous responsibility for these bloody developments, which is supporting Israel in every way in the continuation of the oppression and massacre of the Palestinian people.
The EU also bears responsibility, as it follows the line of keeping an “equal distance” between the victim and the persecutor and is simultaneously developing cooperation with Israel at a military and economic-political level.
The communist and workers’ parties that sign this statement demand:
- That the crime against the Palestinian people be condemned.
- The continuing air raids against the Palestinian people must cease immediately and a ground offensive must be prevented.
- The Israeli occupation armies must withdraw.
- he immediate liberation of all political prisoners from the Israeli prisons.
- The tearing down of the unacceptable wall of division and the lifting of every form of blockade against the Palestinians in Jerusalem, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- The immediate end to the settlements and the withdrawal of all the settlers that have settled beyond the 1967 borders.
- The right of return of all the Palestinian refugees to their homes, on the basis of the relevant UN decisions.
- All joint military exercises and all the agreements of military cooperation with Israel must be cancelled.
- A Palestinian state on the 1967 borders, with East Jerusalem as its capital.
Communist Party of Albania
2. PADS, Algeria
3. Communist Party of Australia
4. Democratic Progessive Tribune, Bahrain
5. Communist Party of Bangladesh
6. Workers’ Party of Bangladesh
7. Workers’ Party of Belgium
8. Brazilian Communist Party
9. Communist Party of Brazil
10. Communist Party Britain
11. New Communist Party of Britain
12. Communist Party of Canada
13. Communist Party of Chile
14. Socialist Workers’ Party of Croatia
15. AKEL, Cyprus
16. Communist Party in Denmark
17. FARC-EP , PCCC
18. Communist Party of Finland
19. German Communist Party
20. Communist Party of Greece
21. Hungarian Workers’ Party
22. Communist Party of India
23. Communist Party of India (Marxist)
24. Tudeh Party, Iran 25. Communist Party of Ireland
26. Party of the Italian Communists
27. Jordanian Communist Party
28. Communist Party of Luxembourg
29. Communist Party of Mexico
30. Popular Socialist Party – National Political Association, Mexico
31. New Communist Party of Netherlands
32. Communist Party of Norway
33. Palestinian Communist Party
34. Palestinian People’s Party
35. Peruvian Communist Party
36. Phillipine Communist Party (PKP-1930)
37. Communist Party of Poland
38. Portuguese Communist Party
39. Communist Party of Romania
40. Communist Party of the Russian Federation
41. South African Communist Party
42. Communist Workers’ Party of Russia
43. New Communist Party of Yugoslavia, Serbia
44. Party of the Communists of Serbia
45. Communist Party of Slovakia
46. Communist Party of the Peoples of Spain
47. Party of the Communists of Catalonia, Spain
48. Sudanese Communist Party
49. Communist Party of Sweden
50. Syrian Communist Party
51. Union of Communists of Ukraine
1. Party of Labour of Austria
2. Communist Workers’ Party of Belarus
3. Pole of the Communist Revival in France
4. Communist Party of Macedonia
5. Communist Party, Italy
6. Galizan People’s Union, Spain
7. Communist Party, Sweden
The Statement is still open for signatures